Yippee! After 8 weeks of working out, I'm proud to say that I've lost 10 pounds.
It has not come easy... in fact, I've been working my butt off (literally!) and eating differently, but it has all been worth it.
I don't expect the next 10 pounds (or even 5 pounds) to come off as quickly, but at least I know I can do it.
Yay for me!
Yea,
ReplyDeleteI knew you could do it. Keep up the good work, but don't get burned out. That is easy to do.
Love MOM
Way to go!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! If you're striving to lose another ten, however, I can no longer be your friend ... mostly because there would be nothing left of you! You look gorgeous so STOP IT! -- DeAnna a/k/a Thunder Thighs
ReplyDeleteSUPER JOB! I bet you feel like a new woman.
ReplyDeleteGREAT JOB!!!:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is an awesome achievement!
ReplyDeleteGood job- I am trying for that first 10 myself! I'm proud of you!
ReplyDeleteWell I've got about 75 to go but that is encouraging. Since I started massage school I've lost 15. They have us doing yoga and Palates(sp). OH MY!!Lets just say if you have girlfriends that have had C-sections let me know and I can tell them something to do that will engage those cut muscles. Mine hadn't worked or moved much in 12 years and WOW! what a difference. The massage therapist that is teaching us these classes went to school for it in NY and has been teaching yoga and palates for 10 years now and travels to different conventions. Just thought I'd share this.
ReplyDelete`Tricia