No, literally... what a pain in the neck!
I have had a crick in my neck for oh...over 10 days. And, I've been in an Ibuprofen high for at least 7 of those days.
Is it possible to have a crick for that long? Or am I just trying to convince myself it is only a crick? Oh, did I mention the tingling sensation sometimes felt down my shoulder blade once the drugs wear off?
Might be time to go to the doctor, but for what? Only for him to tell me to take drugs or get some exercise.
Randy thinks it is my memory foam pillow. I THINK NOT! I love that pillow and it can't be... no... it WILL NOT be the fault of my wonderful pillow!
So, the pressing question is... any home remedies for a pain in the neck?
I'm sorry you are in pain...have you tried a heating pad?
ReplyDelete~GINA