11 April, 2007

Life Choices

I've been away for the last few days. Not away from home, but away in my thoughts.

I've not blogged much this week because my mind have been on other things.

Randy and I are at a fork in the road right now and we're trying to decide which path to take. It's not necessary that I go into all of the details now, but trust me... it's a doo-zy!

So, all of my thoughts have been consumed with this fork-in-the-road-thingy and not on blogging. My apologies to the millions of readers out there that tune into my thoughts daily.

But, just so you know... our marriage is as strong as ever, so don't even go down that wretched path...

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it so fabulously great and so amazingly scary to have options? I'll keep you guys in my prayers as you made your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you! Keep your smile! God is in ultimate control of EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is well, its always good to take time out to think. My FAB cards arrived today and I wnated to thank you from the heart. they are really super and I am VERY HAPPY with them in deed.
    Thanks
    Suzie Sews

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are in my thoughts. i hope you and hubby are able to make a decision soon. take care, debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in my thoughts and prayers as well even though I am a few days behind!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.