09 February, 2007

I'm all out of light bulbs


Elisan is sick... or maybe she isn't. Honestly, I'm not sure. But, we're home and she's not going to school.

She's five! Shouldn't I be able to tell when my child is sick? Her complaints are headache, tummy ache and sore throat. What is that? Oh, and she has 99.5 fever. Is it the flu? Or is she one good actress?

I don't know. So, meanwhile, she's barking orders from the couch, while I'm worrying whether or not I made the right decision to keep her out of school. I guess only time will tell.

Like I said, my light bulb must've burned out 'cause I can't make heads or tails out of this one.

EDITED TO ADD:
I got my bulb back... she's sick, but not with the flu, or strep... but, with some nasty virus that "been goin' around." And to further solidify the findings, she threw up while I was at the store picking up some weekend provisions. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.