We had a great weekend, but I'll only highlight the big stuff. Saturday, we went to see my nephew play basketball with the Little Dribbler's league.
Come to find out, none other than Tracy Byrd was sitting within spittin' distance of my family and me. His son is on my nephew's team. So, basically, we were all 'Byrd watching' the entire game.By the way... he's a local boy to where I grew up, but it's still neat to see a real life country music star take an interest in things such as his 9 year old son's basketball game.
Later that day, my mother and I trekked to the mall for what I thought would be one of the simplest shopping trips of my life.
Boy, was I wrong. The deal is, that Randy has his company party this coming up weekend and it's semi-formal. The last two times I went to this party I swore I would not be under-dressed, like I had been before. So, after HOURS of searching for dresses and trying on endless amounts of clothing, I finally found a beaded top and flowing black pants. Other than the skirt part, this is how it will look on (a model). So, hopefully now, I will be dressed appropriately and make a good showing at Randy's company event.Both girls had a night in mommy's bed while we were away. Kyla Mae spent Friday night in the bed with me. I woke up in the morning with Kyla's foot shoved down the back of my underwear. I guess her feet got cold overnight?
Then Sunday, Elisan had her turn in my bed and she woke me up with her usual sleep talking. This time she exclaimed, "bellissimo" 3 times in her sleep. Now, she's speaking Italian?
So, that's the highlights of the trip. Loads of fun, eh? As always, it's good to be back...
Love the dress!! I'm sure you will look GORGEOUS!!!:)
ReplyDeleteYou will be gorgeous AND comfortable!
ReplyDeleteMan, that man is one piece-o-eye candy. And I bet he looks better in person!