It's the first Blogging Photo Assignment of 2007!Today's blogging photo assignment is all about closets! My closet is in need of an over-haul. But, I haven't the slightest idea where to start! I want to see your closet - the good, the bad and the ugly - so I (and maybe others) can glean from you, ideas on how to organize the closets!
Plus, it might just give you a good reason to clean it out - that is, for picture purposes, like I did. Even clean, my closet is still a messed up wreck.
Any thoughts?
This is my teeny-tiny area that I have to hang dresses and/or skirts. Notice it is shoved up against my IKEA shoe hanging thingy. That thing, has been wonderful for keeping the shoes off of the floor, but not very practical for actually being able to see your shoes. Plus, you have to position then in there just so, for them to actually fit in there. This product would not work for men's shoes either.
So, there you have it. My icky, yucky, cluttered and messed up closet! Now, let's see yours!
(This blogging photo assignment is open to anyone who wishes to participate!)
(This blogging photo assignment is open to anyone who wishes to participate!)
I am so ashamed at the current condition of my closets, that there is NO way I would share that! Y'all are brave, brave women!:)
ReplyDeleteYou are crazy if you think I'm showing you my closets. That's where all my junk hides! :-)
ReplyDelete