Here's my loot:
This is from Cyndi. I love the crosses. She also hand-made this beaded bracelet! I love it and I'm wearing it right now!
This is from LA. She filled the box with lots of crafty items. Almost too many to mention, but I do love the vintage ric-rac - priced at $.15. Wow! That's a deal!
I also love the milk glass plates. They will be a nice addition to my milk glass collection.
And finally, the apron! I'm shocked that she let this apron pass through her hands, since LA is a collector of aprons! But, I'm glad she did, because I love it.
The thrift challenge was fun and I can't wait to do it again! Meanwhile, I'll be on the look-out for neat stuff throughout the next year.
A whole year to plan. It is gonna be hard to keep to the budget. I guess I could spend a dollar a month!
ReplyDeleteRemind me why I sent you that apron? Oh, right, cuz it belongs in Texas! Maybe I should have moved back. Haha.
Love ya!