08 October, 2006

It's official! I've had the BIGGEST BLONDE MOMENT of my life!

Oh, blogger...how you've betrayed me!

One of my friends IM'd me to say that they left a comment on my blog. So, I bop onto the blog, only to see that, "NOPE" there are no comments.

So I did a little investigating...

Sure enough, my comments were being moderated, which meant that I had to approve them to be published on my blog.

Um. Let's just say, there were over 50 comments that were sitting there waiting for me.

The comments were like little dollops of goodness when I read them, but I'm sad, I didn't see them when they were first posted!

Yes, I'm blonde, and a nerd.

So... comments are enabled! Post your comments people and know, that I'm not a nerd anymore!

(P.S. - Seriously, thank you for all of the comments! I thought I was writting out there to NO ONE!)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/08/2006

    That is so funny! I was beginning to wonder what was wrong with my comments and why they were not worthy of publishing! ;)
    ~G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you figured it out! Notice my last comment was that I wasn't leaving any more until you posted mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.