27 October, 2006

Great Deal!

Several weeks back, I posted about this awesome "tote bag to end all tote bags" that I bought at The Container Store. Well, I found some on eBay and they are a great price! You won't be disappointed with this Reisenthel Carrybag! LOVE IT! (BTW, I bought one from this eBayer last week!)

2 comments:

  1. You know how I love bags but I gotta say that I don't know what I'd do with this one. Strange, I know. I guess it just doesn't speak to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad! I guess I am constanting hauling stuff in and out of the house - post office packages, craft supplies, church stuff and the girls' odds and ends - and it's perfect for those type things! And on BIG errand days, I just keep it by the door and toss in what I need for the next day.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.