29 August, 2006

Drive time conversation

I have to literally pull information out Elisan regarding her day at school.

I ask her, "What did you do today at school?" and it mainly consists of the highlights of the day - recess and lunchtime!

(Daddy's little girl, for sure!)

When asked, "Did you learn any letters today?" she tells me that she didn't learn any letters because she already knows them all.

(I'm sure the teacher thinks she is a peach. Yes?)

When asked, "Were you a good girl today?" she'll say yes, then tell me about the student's who had their names written on the board. Today she said there were five names written on the board. I asked her if her name was one of the names on the board and she said, "Nooooo Mommy! I never get my name on the board!"

(At least she learned something at home!)


P.S.
Don't forget to join me in this week's photo assignment!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Megan told her dad last night that she "had to tell him a secret." Sometimes, she gets in trouble at school. Mary hasn't been able to get the whole story out of Megan, so she's going to have to investigate with the teacher. Glad to hear Elisan is behaving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute story. I love to hear how kids view the world.
    Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/30/2006

    Sorry to hear I'm not the only one having trouble getting information about school!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.