18 August, 2006

Bugs

Since having kids, I've been the victim of stomach bugs/viruses that apparently my kids are picking up from other germ infested rodents, er...um...I mean, kids and bringing them home to spread generously around me.

I used to never get sick...not like this, anyway. I can recall, just in the last six months having been plagued with the nastiest stomach virus imaginable - which included diarrhea and vomiting. That was fun.

And, so I write to say, that yes... I'm sick with a stomach virus... again, making my day today pretty miserable.

And what's worse, is that we're leaving this afternoon to travel three hours by car for an overnight trip. So, right now, I'm eating Kaopectate like it was candy, hoping that by this afternoon I'll be travel worthy.

Until then... I need to get some rest while KM is being babysat by the tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.