28 August, 2006

Blog Photo Assignment - Week #1 - Where do you blog?


This is my office! We recently purchased a desktop computer because the laptop died due to overload.

My Dell laser printer rocks and I got it at a great deal of $89.00 and free shipping -- no, I haven't had to buy toner yet... yes, I know it's outrageously expensive!

My iPod rules and if you don't have one, GET ONE!

The pink standing files hold everything from my camera to school papers to stuff that needs to go into the trash.

And finally, my beloved stool. I just bought the stool about a month ago.

Now...since this is an assignment, complete it and turn it in and link your site below! Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I called it the Weekly W on my site -- for Ms. W and most questions start with "W," you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Erica!! Can't wait to see what our next assignment will be!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/29/2006

    Great site, I totally agree with you on the iPod.
    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.