That KM is so darn cute! Here are her latest words:
Bebo = hair bow
patterpillar = caterpillar
buebus = school bus
fwimming = swimming
bi bish = Care Bear diapers (She is referring to the movie: Care Bears and The Big Wish")
fefest = breakfast
sissy = Elisan (Even when you tell her to say ELISAN, she says "Sissy")
Mae Mae = Kyla (Same as above...still)
watey = water (in reference to ICE WATER she will say: "ice watey ice watey ice"
stickay = Sticker
boo boosh = pickle
And one final little story:
On the way home from church about two weeks ago, KM was saying, "Hit my back, Mommy! Hit my back!" I asked her who had hit her back and she said, "Snack you." I'm thinking, some other two year old hit her back at snack time. Later, the said it again, "Hit my back!" So, I ask again who hit her back, and she said, "Snack you. Snack you hit my back! Huuuuuurt!" Okay, I got it now.... there's a two year old in her class, named MATHEW.
So, I told her from now on, when Mathew hits her back, she needs to say, "No Mathew. Don't hit my back!" So, she says that now... ALL THE TIME...in the car, at the dinner table, during playtime, etc. "No hit my back, snack you!"
If she weren't saying "snack you" it wouldn't be so funny, but it is, and you'll just have to trust me on this one.
Okay, you got it, I'm going now....
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.