14 May, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Elisan brought home the Mother's Day card she made at school. The teacher would ask her a question, and she'd answer the blank. Here's what the card said:

"My mommy is 33 years old. Her hair is gold and her eyes are green. My mom works at church and she makes hairbows.

My mom loves to relax by lying on the couch and she likes to wear a dress.

She loves to cook cereal.

Her favorite thing to do around the house is mop. (what???)

Her favorite TV show is the news and her favorite song is church songs.

It makes her happy when I hug her.

If she could could go on a trip, she would go to California and she would take her books. I really love it when my mom and I play.

God made my mom the best because she's the best mom in the whole world.

ISN'T THAT THE SWEETEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD?!?!??

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! That is so sweet. Go cook that girl some cereal. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy I'm not the only one who likes to cook cereal! I must admit I've still got them all trained to say I'm 29 years old.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.