23 October, 2005

Toe Painting

Elisan came running into the room saying, "Mommy, Kyla is painting her toe nails." I knew exactly what that meant. It meant that I left the (child proof) cabinet door open to my toletries in my bathroom. Ooops!

Well, as you can imagine, there it was... toe nail polish on the carpet. Let me just say that if you ever have toenail polish on your carpeting, DO NOT RUB the surface! I repeat, DO NOT RUB the surface!

Okay, so I rubbed the surface, trying to get it out. Guess what? It only made it worse.

Meanwhile, KM is saying "See, toes!" "See, toes!" "See, toes!"

Oh, and something else, finger nail polish remover does not work to remove finger nail polish from the carpet - FYI.

So, KM is saying "See, toes!", this while I'm scrub, scrub, scrubbing the carpet, wishing I was doing something, ANYTHING, to get it up. Finally, Elisan pipes up and speaks. She doesn't give me any sympathy for the mess that was created...

No, rather she answers KM with, "Yeah, baby, your toes look great!"

That girl is full of compliments I tell ya!

(Oh, and you ask...what did her toes look like? Well, let me paraphrase by sayng....she's TWO.)

1 comment:

  1. How many times have I thought that I can't wait for Caroline to like girly things like nail polish? I've had to cut a few carpet strands before because I got nail polish on 'em. Tough stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.