Lies, lies and more lies.
I've really had a go of it lately.
Elisan has begun lying. It's usually because of a toss up between "how much trouble will the truth cost me" decision on her part.
However, today's (lie) installment, was really... just blatant, or as my mom says, "a bold-faced lie."
Here's how things went down:
Elisan: "Mommy, I"m done with my snack."
Mommy: "You are?"
Elisan: "Yep."
Mommy: "Did you eat all of your grapes?"
Elisan: "Yep."
**I didn't believe her, so I check the garbage can and there they were... ALL of the grapes.
Mommy: "What's this?"
Elisan: "Ummmmm..."
Okay, I could go on and on, but you get the gist. So, she was punished and now she has lost her TV priviledges for the day.
Need I remind you that she is three! Three years old! (Okay, she'll be four next week, but still!)
And, so it begins....
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.