"My name is Elisan.
I'm three, but I'm almost four.
My name starts with the letter E.
My name is spelled 'E-L-I-S-A-N'.
My sister's name is Kyla and her name starts with the letter 'K'.
That's my mommy (pointing to me).
Her name is Erica. She's 32."
I'm three, but I'm almost four.
My name starts with the letter E.
My name is spelled 'E-L-I-S-A-N'.
My sister's name is Kyla and her name starts with the letter 'K'.
That's my mommy (pointing to me).
Her name is Erica. She's 32."
Then the conversation turns into questioning:
"What's your name?
What letter does it start with?
How many are you?
Who's your mommy?
I haven't seen you here before...are you new?"
What letter does it start with?
How many are you?
Who's your mommy?
I haven't seen you here before...are you new?"
There were more, but I didn't catch all of the question/answer session, because I was paying the cashier.
Lisa (I know that now, thanks to Elisan) asked us if we needed help out to our car with the groceries and I politely told her, that I wouldn't possibly subject her to more 3 year old questioning, but thanks anyway.
I think she was relieved.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.