In the car today, I had the windows down to cool us all off from the heat. Elisan had a balloon in the car, and she was holding it. Well, as you can imagine, she let go of it and two seconds later, it zipped out of the car window. Sheer terror! Elisan screamed that she lost her balloon. The screams were so penetrating, that I (for a split second) considered going back for the balloon. The wailing lasted for at least another seven minutes. I don't think I have ever witnessed anything like it before.
Between the sobbing, I asked her if she wanted Mommy to blow up another balloon when we got home. She quickly said, "No, I don't want another balloon!" then, she reconsidered. "Maybe I do want another balloon! That would make me happy Mommy."
Well, she got another balloon, but rest-assured, it will never reach the confines of the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.